FOUR POINT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
RENTAL SCREENING CRITERIA
Thank you for your interest in a Four Point Property Management (4PPM) managed home. Our goal is to offer top quality properties to our Tenants. An Important component of the management process is to maintain a thorough screening process.
The following requirements must be met before your application to rent at a property can be considered:
1. $41 Application Fee for each Tenant 18 years old or older. This fee is non-refundable.
2. Credit Report and Tenant Performance Report on each Tenant 18 years old or older. A negative report may cause rejection of the application. The Targeted FICO Score is 680 or higher with minimal derogatory remarks on the report.
3. Valid Identification for each adult 18 years old or older must be produced. The ID must include a photo and current address. Acceptable IDs include a driver’s license, military ID, passport, etc.
4. Written Income Verification. The monthly combined income to be at least three (3) times the monthly rental rate. Each applicant must provide minimum of three (3) most recent pay stubs or formal written verification from the employing company of legal/reported income. Self Employed should provide Schedule C or 1099 to show gross income for most recent year. Four Point Property Management reserves the right to request copies of Tax Returns to verify income.
5. References. Current and/or previous landlords may be contacted. A positive reference is required.
6. Co-Signers. 4PPM will only accept co-signers for full time students without derogatory credit. Both the applicant and the co-signor must have positive credit histories and meet all other application requirements. Co-Signers must have Income 4x’s the monthly rental rate. For students, proof of enrollment is required.
RENTAL APPLICATION CHECKLIST
RENTAL APPLICATION PROCESSING INFORMATION
1. No application will be approved if it does not include all
RENTAL REQUIREMENTS1. Applicants must be able to enter into a legal and binding contract.
2. Any applicant currently using illegal drugs or reporting a conviction for the illegal manufacture or distribution of controlled substance shall be denied.
3. Any individual who may constitute a direct threat to the health and safety of an individual or to the property of others will be denied.
4. Any application insufficient in the Credit and Rental Requirements shall require an additional Security Deposit equal to 100% of the stated rental amount over and above any other Security Deposit.
5. The denial of one applicant will result in the denial of the entire application.
6. Home ownership is verified through the county tax assessor. Mortgage payments must be current. Mortgages reflecting a past due balance will require an additional security deposit equal to one month’s stated rent.
7. Eviction free rental period for a minimum period of five (5) years s of the date of application will be required.
8. Rental history reflecting past due rent or an outstanding balance will be denied.
9. If a landlord gives a negative reference OR refuses to give a reference, the application will be denied.
10. Three (3) or more 72-hour notices within a period of one (1) year will be denied.
11. Three (3) or more NSF checks within the period of one (1) year will be denied.
If your application is DENIED based on negative and adverse information being reported, you may contact the credit reporting agency to (a) identify who is reporting the unfavorable information and (b)Request a correction if the information being reported is incorrect.
All other questions may be directed to Four Point Property Management at :
THANK YOU FOR YOUR APPLICATION