1) Better Qualified Tenants - because of our thorough screening process we reduce the odds of having an undesirable tenant. At Four Point we first check the proposed tenants credit through Advantage Credit which is a credit reporting service, then references and current employer and current landlord. We can also run a complete criminal background check through the California Judicial System.
2) Fair Housing Compliance - Government refulations on Fair Housing Comopliance are numerous and ever expanding. It is imperative to be knowledgeable and up to date with Fair Housing Compliance to avoid a complaint and possible lawsuit. Four Point Property Management will relieve your burden and worry in regards to Fair Housing Compliance regulations.
3) Systematic Rent Collection - We have the systems in place to consistently receive and document the rent payments. We have a fair but firm policy which details tenants responsibilities. If the occurrence should happen that a tenant is late, we have a systematic method of collecting the rents. We will relieve you of the stress in dealing with the problem. Your draws will not be late. More importantly, tenants are more apt to be on time with a property management company because of the strict policies and the additional cost to the tenant.
4) No Midnight Phone Calls - Four Point relieves you of the hassles of having a tenant complaint in regards to your property. We handle all maintenance requests and only bother you when there is a repair that is needed that costs over $500. In addition, because of our inspections of your property we will have a professional eye open to suggest repairs as needed to enhance your property value or make your property safe. We have 24 hour Emergency Service.
5) Proper Leases and Legal Forms - We use California Association of Realtors forms to include the Lease Agreement. Also used are forms designed by Four Point Property Management that identify more definitively the obligations of the Tenant while renting as well as upon exiting the property. In addition, we process all of the forms and paper work to make sure your property is in compliance with California Landlord/Tenant Law.
6) Videotaped Interior and Exterior - Upon Tenant occupancy we videotape the entire inside as well as the outside of the home so there could be no question as to who is responsible for any damage. We also physically inspect the home at each years renewal of lease and send a complete report to the Owner(s).
7) It Saves Money To Have Your Property Professionally Managed - Our experience has shown that you can save money by having your home professionally managed. Avoiding legal pitfalls, securing higher qualified tenants quicker, proper maintenance of the home to help prevent minor items from becoming major repairs, proper financial accounting, and having the resources to have qualified "Contractors" that will save you time and money. We utilize Buildium, Property Management online accounting which provides complete accounting of the tenant and landlord accounts, which you can access 24/7 with your password. It is completely on line and all invoices are uploaded to your specific account. The reports that are available are all that your accountant will need inorder to file your income taxes. Also, keep in mind that Management Fees as well as repairs are tax deductible.